Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Great style

Loved the artwork! Very original.

Rotten Antenna Rotten Antenna

Nice Flash Work

Bonus points for using flash as flash instead of just putting a movie or frame by frame bitmaps into flash. A lot of the movies on here could just as easily been put on youtube instead of flash as they don't use the program really. Nice work!

Dirty Joe Dirty Joe

Yea Funny!

Took me by surprise in a good way. Very nice.

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

High Quality Animations

The animations were very well made. This is something I'd expect to see on adult swim someday. I didn't find most of the jokes too funny, but could just me be. All in all, good work!

Stupid Airlines Stupid Airlines

Alright for a viewing

You have more patience than me animating that. Good work! The story was funny in some parts as well.

Halo vs Mortal Kombat #1 Halo vs Mortal Kombat #1

Heh..

Pretty funny. Nice work on the animations.

Colours. Colours.

Good Stuff!

Nice choise of music. They were just in concert here in Omaha not too long ago. On the animation, I loved the non-nonsense simple look to everything and it overall had a cheery feel to it. I'd love to see a flash website built around this design style.

Oggy-cheese responds:

me too, i thought about it for my website (www.wetlemon.co.uk) for a while, but the current layout is quite new, i think i'll leave it as it is for now, maybe try it in the future sometime :D

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

Ok Animation, but kind of dull story

I thought the animation looked good and it was kind of interesting watching sonic run through the level, however I thought the overall story/dialog wasn't really much and ending was pretty expected.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Great Work!

I'd love to see the timeline for this. You seem to have a firm grasp on using a mix of images and flash objects. Can't be sure exactly what is what by watching, but it all looked very sleek. Some of the animation techniques I've never seen used like you did them.